Your order is placed
via BoardGamesNMore Marketplace. However, all dealings are via the owner of the
3rd party store. If there are any issue you can contact us at Email here.
Order Delivery and Pickups
Currently once order is set to pickup ready by the seller. The Seller will communicate details to you via email or SMS to confirm pickup time and location.
Refunds will be provided once the store has confirmed to provide a refund for the item. There is a 5% fee for all refunds once order has been placed. This is to over transactional fees for BoardGamesNMore Inc that we are not refunded in the event of a refund.
Any dispute on the product or the condition of the product purchases with between the Seller and the individual that purchased the item. BoardGamesNMore Inc will not be implicitly part of this dispute process.
Every item in our inventory has been inspected, very strictly graded, and bagged for its protection.
Shrink Wrapped. Still in the original factory shrink wrap, with condition visible through wrap noted. For example, "SW (NM)" means shrink wrapped in near-mint condition.
Perfect. Brand new. Open, Board punched out and never played. Unless noted otherwise.
Near Mint. Like new with only the slightest wear, many
times indistinguishable from a Mint item. Close to perfect, very collectible.
Board & war games in this condition will show very little to no wear and are considered to be punched unless the condition note says unpunched.
Excellent. Lightly used, but almost like new. May show very small spine creases or slight corner wear. Absolutely no tears and no marks, a collectible condition.
Very Good. Used. May have medium-sized creases, corner dings, minor tears or scuff marks, small stains, etc. Complete and very useable.
Very well used, but complete and useable. May have flaws such as tears, pen marks or highlighting, large creases, stains, marks, etc.
- Boxed items are listed as "code/code" where the first code represents the box, and the second code describes the contents. When only one condition is listed, then the box and contents are in the same condition.
- A plus sign (+) indicates that an item is close to the next highest condition. For example, EX+ is an item between Excellent and Near Mint condition. A minus sign (-) indicates the opposite.
- Major defects and/or missing components are noted separately.
- Boardgame counters are punched, unless noted. Due to the nature of loose counters.
- In most cases, boxed games and box sets do not come with dice.
- The cardboard backing of miniature packs is not graded. If excessively worn, they will be marked as "card worn."
- Flat trays for SPI games are not graded and have the usual problems. If excessively worn, they will be marked as "tray worn."
- Remainder Mark - A remainder mark is usually a small black line or dot written with a felt tip pen or Sharpie on the top, bottom, side page edges and sometimes on the UPC symbol on the back of the book. Publishers use these marks when books are returned to them.